|Do you support the Christian faith?
Do you have experience of donor cultivation within Major Donor fundraising roles?
Our Client is Europe’s largest Christian Media charity.
The purpose of the Key Relationship Manager is to skill fully drive their clients Major Donor fundraising strategy by establishing and nurturing meaningful relationships. You will secure both immediate and long-lasting financial support from a diverse range of stakeholders.
This role is remote but travel into their London Office will be necessary twice a month
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be an engaging, empathetic and effective ambassador
- Manage a portfolio of donors & prospects, in order to generate major gifts and multi-year pledges, through a mix of face-to-face and desk-based (phone) relationship building
- Establishing a pipeline of opportunity and delivering all aspects of the donor journey including research, cultivation, briefing, ask and stewardship phases for each prospect.
- Achieve donation targets by growing support from existing Major Donors, as well as identifying and securing new Major Donors, bringing them into a closer relationship with the company
- Conduct ongoing desk-based research to qualify existing contacts and maximise their existing database.
- Participate in cultivation events and where appropriate help to organise and manage events e.g., online events such as webinars and Zoom conferences, in person events such as parliamentary networking events, community awards ceremonies and a wide variety of conferencing events throughout the UK.
- Maintain an organised diary of prospect cultivation meetings, follow up calls, cards, invitations, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Three-five years’ experience working in face-to-face donor cultivation which could be within Corporate or Major Donor fundraising roles
- Proven success in relationship building and securing five and six figure gifts
- Demonstrated creativity in moving prospects towards an ask for support
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills