As a firm of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Tax Advisors, our client is at the forefront of the profession, and take a proactive approach to accounting and taxation, with a view to providing a value added service to its clients. They always aim to give more than is traditionally expected, through strong business and taxation advice and by keeping in regular contact with our clients so that they can give advice as it is needed rather than after the event.
This role will be hybrid after probationary
Broad Purpose of Job
Preparing accounts and tax returns.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- First point of contact for a portfolio of clients;
- Essential to have accountancy practice experience
- Prepares accounts, corporation tax returns and personal tax returns, to director review stage;
- Liaises directly with clients to ensure we have all information to prepare accounts, and to address any queries or questions that come to light;
- Assists various clients with their book-keeping and VAT Returns;
- Manages billing and work-in-progress for the portfolio;
- Takes responsibility for workflow to ensure turnaround targets met;
- Carries out any other reasonable task required from time to time;
- Exemplifies KRW core values at all times.